第58课:弗雷德在超市

Lesson 58: Fred at the Supermarket

弗雷德正在超市购物,这不是他常见的。 布局非常不同,他必须提出问题才能发现事物的位置。

Fred is shopping at a supermarket that is not his usual one. The layout is very different and he has to ask questions to discover where things are.

没有自助服务区。 所有购买必须在退房时处理。

There is no self-service area. All purchases must be processed at a check-out.

本课中使用的成语是:

Idiom used in this lesson is:

Bugger =字面意思是肛交,但对于澳大利亚人来说,这是一种令人烦恼的惊叹。

Bugger = literally, to have anal sex, but for an Australian it's an exclamation of annoyance.

Veg(n),veges(pl)= vegetable / s的缩写。

Veg (n), veges (pl) = abbreviation of vegetable/s.

Deli(n),delis(pl)= delicatesson的缩写,销售小商品(切片肉类和香肠,泡菜等)。

Deli (n), delis (pl) = abbreviation of delicatesson, which sells smallgoods (sliced meats and sausages, pickled vegetables etc).

“我是新来的”=我之前没有来过这里。

"I'm new to" = I have not been here before.

Ciggy(n),ciggies(pl)=香烟的缩写。

Ciggy (n), ciggies (pl) = abbreviation of cigarette.

“前往”=朝着朝着的方向前进。

"To head for" = to move in the direction towards.

Bugger. Veg. Deli. I'm new to. Ciggy. To head for.

“来”=称重,总计。

"To come to" = to weigh, to total.

Marinara Mix(n),mixes(pl)=鱼,鱿鱼,贻贝和其他海鲜的混合物,用于烹饪Spaghetti Marinara。

Marinara Mix (n), mixes (pl) = a mixture of fish, squid, mussels and other seafood, used for cooking Spaghetti Marinara.

“虽然我有你了”=当我引起你的注意。

"While I've got you" = While I have your attention.

“在我的路上”=完成了这项任务并做了别的事情。

"On my way" = finished this task and doing something else.

“现金还是卡?” =您想用现金支付购买费用,还是用信用卡或借记卡购买?

"Cash or card?" = do you want to pay for your purchase using cash, or put the purchase on a credit card or a debit card?

“卡”包括其他随身携带的付款方式,例如手机或类似设备上的Apple Pay。

"Cards" includes other tap-and-go payment methods such as Apple Pay on your mobile phone or similar device.

“现金支出”=您的信用卡账户的临时现金贷款,这是您正在进行的购买的额外费用。

"Cash out" = a temporary loan of cash from your credit card account, extra to the purchase that you are making.

To come to. Marinara Mix. While I've got you. On my way. Cash or Card? Cash Out.

这是对话。 约翰读了一切。

Here's the dialogue. John reads everything.

[弗雷德走进商店,环顾四周]。

[Fred walks into the shop and looks around him].

弗雷德:布格! 什么都没有在正确的地方。 水果和蔬菜在右边,面包在后面,熟食店在这里,所以我先做熟食店。

Fred: Bugger! Nothing's in the right place. The fruit and veg are on the right, the bread's at the back and the deli's right here, so I'll do the deli first.

[他从门口堆起一个篮子,前往熟食店。]

[He picks up a basket from a stack by the door and heads for the deli.]

弗雷德:拜托,我想要100克西班牙香肠。

Fred: I'd like 100 grams of Spanish chorizo, please.

[柜台后面的工作人员削减并称重一块。 它达到113克]。

[The staff member behind the counter cuts and weighs a slice. It comes to 113 grams].

工作人员:那有点过了,可以吗?

Staff: That's a litte bit over, is that ok?

弗雷德:很好。 和300克的Marinara Mix。

Fred: fine. And 300 grams of your Marinara Mix.

[工作人员舀起一定数量的混合物并称重。 它达到290克]。

[The staff member scoops up a quantity of the Mix and weighs it. It comes to 290 grams].

工作人员:稍微低了点。 好?

Staff: Just a bit under. OK?

弗雷德:好的,谢谢。 我是这家商店的新手。 你能告诉我牛奶和奶酪在哪里吗?

Fred: Good, thanks. I'm new to this store. Can you tell me where the milk and cheese are, please?

工作人员:凉爽的橱柜位于右后角。

Staff: The cool cabinets are at the back, in the right-hand corner.

[弗雷德走向冷却器,捡起一升低脂牛奶和一小块美味的硬奶酪。 他接下来寻找新鲜的意大利面,但找不到任何东西,所以他问一个正在堆放货架的工作人员]。

[Fred heads for the cooler and picks up a litre of low-fat milk and a small wedge of tasty hard cheese. He next looks for fresh pasta, but can't find any, so he asks a staff member who is stacking shelves].

对不起,伙计,你卖新鲜意大利面吗?

Excuse me, mate, do you sell fresh pasta?

工作人员:是的,它就在凉爽的柜子里。 [他指出]。

Staff: yes, it's in the cool cabinet right up that end. [He points].

弗雷德:谢谢你。 虽然我有你,但罐装西红柿怎么样?

Fred: Thanks for that. And while I've got you, how about tinned tomatoes?

工作人员:过道7号过道。

Staff: Aisle 7, halfway along.

弗雷德:哦,你有报纸待售吗?

Fred: Oh, and do you have any newspapers for sale?

工作人员:是的,先生,他们在Checkout 4的货架上,通过雪茄。

Staff: yes, sir, they're on shelves by Checkout 4, by the ciggies.

[Fred找到了他需要的其他物品,包括他最喜欢的报纸]。

[Fred locates the rest of the items he needs, including his favourite newspaper].

[有一个标有“12件或更少”的特殊“快递”结账。 弗雷德统计他的购买。 有11个项目,所以他站在队列中进行快速结账]。

[There is a special "Express" checkout labelled "12 Items or Less". Fred counts his purchases. There are 11 items, so he stands in the queue for the Express checkout].

弗雷德(抱怨自己):在我常见的超市,我会使用自助结账,而且我现在正在路上。

Fred (grumbling to himself): At my usual supermarket I'd use the self-service checkouts and I'd be on my way by now.

[在结帐时,工作人员扫描Fred的物品并将它们放入Fred带来的可重复使用的袋子里]。

[At the checkout, the staff member scans Fred's items and puts them into the reusable bag Fred brought along].

工作人员:这是58.22美元。 现金还是卡?

Staff: That comes to $ 58.22. Cash or card?

弗雷德:信用卡谢谢。 我也要50美元现金。

Fred: Credit card thanks. I'd like $ 50 cash out, too.

工作人员:[给他收据和现金]谢谢你和我们一起购物! 再见!

Staff: [giving him his receipt and cash] Thanks for shopping with us! See you!

弗雷德:'再见!

Fred: 'Bye!

<< 上一个 Back

Index 指数

Next 下一步>>