第10课:拜托,谢谢

Lesson 10. Please, thank You

请坐。

Please sit.

请给我一个按摩。

Please give me a massage.

请告诉我你的名字。

Please tell me your name.

请告诉我你的出生日期。

Please tell me your date of birth.

请系好安全带。

Please fasten your safety belt.

请支付120美元。

Please pay $ 120.

谢谢。

Thank you.

[SL: 谢谢。]

[SL: thanks]

谢谢你的按摩。

Thanks for a good massage.

感谢那!

Thanks for that!

非常感谢你!

Thank you very much!

谢谢,太棒了!

Thanks, that's great!

谢谢,我真的很感激!

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

谢谢,你真的很有帮助!

Thank you, you've been really helpful!

下一个例子是一个“成语”,一个流行的短语,通过查看其单独的单词无法理解,但是一个必须学习的流行的英语表达。 “救生员”是指巡逻海滩并帮助游泳者处于危险之中的人。 作为一个成语,任何人都可以帮助他人摆脱困境。

The next example is an "Idiom", a popular phrase that cannot be understood by looking at its separate words, but is a popular English expression that has to be learned. A "life-saver" is a person who patrols beaches and helps swimmers at risk. As an idiom, it's any person who helps another person out of a difficult situation.

谢谢,你是一个节省生命的人!

Thanks, you're a life-saver!

这是另一个成语。 “拯救某人的培根”并不意味着涉及到猪。 这意味着一个人帮助另一个人摆脱困境。

Here's another idiom. "Saving someone's bacon" does not mean that a pig is involved. it means that a person has helped another person out of a difficult situation.

谢谢,这真的拯救了我的培根!

Thanks, that's really saved my bacon!

最后的例子意味着感谢永远不会足以得到帮助。

And the final example means that the thanks will never be sufficient for the help given.

我不能够感谢你!

I can't thank you enough!

<< 上一个 Back

Index 指数

Next 下一步>>