教训85:与老朋友会面

Lesson 85: A Meeting with an Old Friend

用英语,“老朋友”字面意思是老朋友。 但这也意味着长期以来成为朋友的人。 这就是本课的意思。
In English, "an old friend" literally means a friend who is old. But it also means someone who has been a friend for a long time. That's what it means in this Lesson.

Fred: Hello Coco! 弗雷德:你好,可可!

Coco: Hi Fred! 可可:嗨,弗雷德!

Fred: I haven't seen you for months. How are you? 弗雷德:好几个月没见你了。 你好吗?

Coco: I'm very well, thank you. How are you? 可可:我很好,谢谢。 你好吗?

Fred: Fine, thanks. Are you still living in Box Hill? 弗雷德:好的,谢谢。 您还在住在博士山吗?

Coco: No, I moved to Mitcham in June. 可可:不,我六月份搬到了米切姆。

Fred: That's closer to me! 弗雷德:离我更近!

Coco: We'll be able to see more of each other, then. 可可:那么,我们将能够看到更多彼此。

Fred: That sounds good! I'd like to catch up. Would you be free for lunch on Tuesday? 弗雷德:听起来不错! 我想赶上。 你星期二有空吃午餐吗?

Coco: I'm free from 1:00 to 2:00 pm on Tuesday. 可可:我星期二1:00到2:00有空。

Fred: Let's do it! Do you still have the same mobile number? 弗雷德:开始吧! 您还有相同的手机号码吗?

Coco: Yes. 可可:是的。

Fred: Do you still like Indian cuisine? 弗雷德:您还喜欢印度菜吗?

Coco: Yes, but it makes me fat. I prefer Japanese. 可可:是的,但是这让我发胖。 我喜欢日语。

Fred: There's a Japanese restaurant on Blackburn Road. Would you like to go there? 弗雷德:布莱克本路(Blackburn Road)上有一家日本餐厅。 你想去那里吗?

Coco: I've been there, I like the food. They have teppanyaki. 可可:我去过那里,我喜欢这里的食物。 他们有铁板烧。

Fred: Yum! How about I text you a reminder Monday evening? 弗雷德:百胜! 周一晚上我给您发提醒邮件怎么样?

Coco: That will be lovely. We'll have a lot to talk about. 可可:太可爱了。 我们将要谈论很多。

Fred: See you then (kiss). 弗雷德:那再见(亲亲)。

Coco: Look forward to it (returns kiss). 'Bye! 可可:期待它(返回吻)。 '再见!

Fred: See you! 弗雷德:再见!

<< 上一个 Back

Index 指数

Next 下一步>>