课102:预约电话

Lesson 102: Making a Phone Appointment

[Bert wants to make an appointment to see a dentist. He usually sees Mister Wong, at his local dental practice, "My Smiley Teeth". ]

[伯特想约见牙医。 他通常会在当地的牙科诊所见到黄先生“我的笑脸”。]


[Bert rings "My Smiley Teeth". He hears a recorded message.]

[伯特响了“我的笑脸牙齿”。 他听到录制的消息。]


Recorded Message: Thank you for ringing "My Smiley Teeth". Our staff are dealing with other calls at the moment. Please leave your name and number and we will call you back.

记录的消息:感谢您致电“我的笑脸”。 我们的员工目前正在处理其他电话。 请留下您的姓名和电话号码,我们会给您回电。


[Bert leaves his details. His phone rings 5 minutes later.]

[伯特留下了他的细节。 5分钟后他的电话响了。]


Receptionist: Good afternoon, this is "My Smiley Teeth", returning your call. May I help you?

接待员:下午好,这是“我的笑脸”,回电话。 我可以帮你吗?


Bert: May I make an appointment to see Mr Wong, please?

伯特:我可以预约约见黄先生吗?


Receptionist: Is this for a checkup, or do you have a dental problem?

接待员:这是要检查吗,还是您有牙齿问题?


Bert: My teeth aren't giving any problems, so can we book just a checkup?

伯特:我的牙齿没有任何问题,所以我们可以只进行检查吗?


Receptionist: Certainly. Do you normally see a particular dentist?

接待员:当然可以。 您通常会见到特定的牙医吗?


Bert: Yes, Mr Wong.

伯特:是的,黄先生。


Receptionist: Mr Wong works Thursday and Friday at this practice. Would morning or afternoon suit you?

接待员:黄先生是在这种做法的周四和周五工作。 早上或下午适合您吗?


Bert: I'm retired, so any time is ok. Not too early, though.

伯特:我已经退休了,所以任何时候都可以。 不过,还为时过早。


Receptionist: I have a 10:30 appointment available this Thursday.

接待员:这个星期四我有10:30的预约。


Bert: That will be fine, thanks.

伯特:很好,谢谢。


Receptionist: Let me find you on our system. Just give me your surname?

接待员:让我在我们的系统上找到您。 只要给我你的姓?


[Bert does so.]

[伯特这样做。]


Receptionist: And is your initial B for Bert, or A for Albert?

接待员:您的首字母B是Bert,还是A是Albert?


Bert: A.

伯特:A.


[Bert is a common diminutive of the name Albert. There is a lesson on diminutives later].

[Bert是Albert的小写字母。 稍后有关于小字的课程]。


Receptionist: Ah yes, I've found you. OK, you're booked to see Mr Wong at 10:30 this Thursday the 11th, for half an hour. I'll send you a reminder SMS a couple of days before then.

接待员:是的,我找到了你。 好的,您被预订在黄山11号星期四10:30见黄先生,时间为半小时。 在此之前的几天,我会给您发送提醒短信。


Bert: Thanks very much, see you then.

伯特:非常感谢,然后再见。


<< 上一个 Back

Index 指数

Next 下一步>>